It has been fun lately as Harlow is becoming such a big girl. She is sitting up and before I know it I'll be chasing after 2 lil' ladies! Maddie just LOVES her! She even says her name sooo cute "ARLOW"!! She loves to bring her things and to "take care" of her! Thought I'd post some pics of these two lil' ladies together!
I let the girls watch TV for a bit in the morning and Harlow was chillin' on the couch when Maddie decided to jump up and lay down next to her. It was tooooo cute :)
where's Harlow?
Oh wait....Maddie decided to sit on the poor things lap!!! Funny thing is Harlow thought it was just hilarious!
going in for the bow.....
she got it!!!
trying to put it back on....
it's no wonder they BOTH have runny noses.....
1 comment:
Wow! Seeing Maddie next to baby Harlow shows just how fast she is growing. They are really cute togther!
Post a Comment