This weekend couldn't have gone by ANY quicker! I left on Thursday for a Women's Church Retreat! Unfortunately the weather was terrible so we didn't get to enjoy our awesome resort ammenitites! We had fun anyhow and hopefully I've walked away with some good things I can apply to my life :) I was soooo excited to get home last night as I missed Johnny & Maddie! Maddie took one look at me and walked the other way! I'm guessing she didn't miss me quite as much as I missed her!!!
Maddie & Johnny had a great time without me! Johnny even hosted a "playdate" with some of the other Dad's from our Church! They hung out on Friday night and let all the kids run wild! They survived their weekend and I even came home to a clean house :)
Today we spent the morning at Church and then went out and bought a new matress! I can't tell you how excited I am! We have always slept on a cheap matress so I can't wait to sleep on our new "investment"!
Of course Johnny didn't take any pictures this weekend so some from today are gonna have to do :)
maddie left this hat on ALL day :)
reading to herself
No comments:
Post a Comment