Sometimes I wonder (since I don't go to work anymore) why Monday's still feel like...well.... Mondays! It's always the dreaded day of the week! I just dread it differently now that I don't have a normal job. It's become my "catch up" day. I feel like I have to get all sorts of things done to recover from our weekend! So for Maddie (& Harlow) that means that we're spending it at home and I just pray that they are in good moods and can occupy themselves! It's an added bonus when they take good naps too....especially if they're at the same time :)
Maddie has always loved to go for rides in the laundrey basket....I thought I'd let Harlow join in on the fun...
she LOVED it.....and laughed the whole time!
my love
chunky monkey
trying to get outside
practicing a silly face...
and again :)
she will turn ANYTHING into a chair!
playing with her little people building blocks
No comments:
Post a Comment