Monday, April 12, 2010

Vegas

We seriously had the BEST weekend in Vegas!  We ate too much, drank too much, lost too much money & slept too LITTLE!!!!!!  Funny thing is, I wouldn't have it any other way in Vegas (other than the money part of course!)  There were 20+ of us this year and it couldn't have been more fun!  The weather was perfect so we spent some of our day outside by the pool which was nice!  We also went to see Garth Brooks and I don't think that I will ever see another concert as good again in my life.  It was simply AMAZING!  Other than that we did typical Vegas things (gambled, went out to eat, gambled, went out to eat.......)!  We didn't get in until 1:00 AM last night so we have been sooo exhausted all day!  I'm thinking that it's going to be an EARLY night! 

Ms. Maddie had a wonderful weekend with her Rha-Rha.  She was spoiled sooooo much and I'm sure loved every second of all the attention!  We were so lucky to have her come and stay with Maddie so that we could get away for the weekend! 

Overall it was such a great weekend but I'm not gonna lie, it was so great to see this sweet face this morning :)
we had soo much fun together this weekend!
trying out the oxygen bar
the "garth" group on our way to the concert
the birthday girl and her margherita
a few of us gals at dinner
i love him :)

No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com