We went to our great friends today for a BBQ/Easter celebration! We were all so excited to go and when we got there Maddie decided that she was going to fuss & cry ALL day! UGH! She hasn't been feeling well this last week but I'm not so sure that was the reason for her behavior! She may have just had her crabby pants on! Thankfully she ended the night on a better note as she started to play and NOT cry :)
We really did have a wonderful day and they were such great hosts! There was good food, Easter egg decorating, egg hunt, & great company :)
I mad these super cute cupcakes but they seriously took me HOURS to make....not sure it was all worth it!!
they are cute though, huh!?!
lots of playing!
decorating eggs!
searchin for eggs:)
maddie crying AGAIN :(
is that actually a smile I see?????
1 comment:
Cute cupcakes! You are so domesticated! Miss ya!
Post a Comment