Sunday, April 25, 2010

our "girl"

I came to the realization today the Maddie may be a girl.  Clearly that's an obvious observation but she may really be a GIRL!!!!!  We went to some friends today to BBQ and enjoy the beautiful weather we've been having.  We brought Maddie's suit since they were going to have their sprinkler running for the kids!  She looked sooo darn cute in her suit but when she went by the water she got mad and decided that she'd rather play "kitchen"!  I was so excited for her to run around with the boys and get dirty and she had TOTALLY different plans!  I guess I need to let her be the lil' lady that she was made to be and not the one that I had "planned" for her to be ;)

me & my girl
LOVING their outside "play kitchen"
taking off toward the sprinkler
trying it out.....
begging jessica to pick her up while jackson is LOVING the water!
inviting Garret into her kitchen
she even KISSED him as he came in the door!
feeling right at home in her kitchen....



No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com