Wednesday, April 28, 2010

park, library & climbing

Yesterday we met some friends at the park to play.  The weather was so nice and cool so it was a great day to spend outside!  This morning I decided to take the girls to the library for story time.  I have been meaning to do this for awhile and finally made it.  They do SUCH a good job there!  Unfortunately Maddie wasn't very well behaved and didn't want to SIT and listen to the stories.  She had her own plans and if I tried to make her sit down she started throwing a fit.  It was really quite embarrassing!  Harlow did great though and LOVED looking at the story books!  Hopefully next week will be better :)  Maddie has also started climbing on EVERYTHING.  I was doing some paperwork on our dining room table this morning and walked away from the table.  When I returned I found Maddie had climbed up onto the tall chairs and onto the table..ugh ;)

playing at the park
my lil' climber
can you find Maddie in this crazy crowd of kids?
my BAD girl

1 comment:

Lori Ann said...

I felt like that "Can you find Maddie?" at the library picture was sort of like a Where's Waldo pic? ha! I just looked for a headband/bow (instead of a red/white hat) and there she was!! Although the green thing going on around that one woman's neck DID throw me off for a split second! lol! ;) I'd encourage you to go again...she'll get use to sitting there after a while!

">thecutestblogontheblock.com