Last week my cousin's daughter Savannah went poop on the potty! She is 2 months older than Maddie and it must have gotten me motivated. So.....today Maddie came up to me on the couch & said "poo-poo"! I asked her if she wanted to go like a big girl on the potty and she started walking towards the bathroom. I put her on the potty and she went right away - what a BIG girl :) Of course we had a little party in the bathroom and celebrated :) I'm sure this is probably a one time thing considering she's 16 months old but I told Johnny she must have known it was my Birthday today and this was her idea of giving me a present ... lol :)
3 years ago
1 comment:
Happy BELATED Bday!!!
Don't be too sure that it was a one time thing...Summer was only 18 months old when she was potty trained. I guess having an "older" roll model can really PAY off! :)
Post a Comment