Wednesday, March 31, 2010

nothing new to report

I'm going to warn you this blog is going to be quite boring.  The only reason I'm even posting is because there is a certain Grandparent that informed me that I hadn't blogged in "awhile". So I figured I'd atleast post a pic of Maddie to silence HER!

We have been doing well!  Johnny has been working a ton so we haven't been doing too much this week.  A new Rec Center opened up in our town so we decided to join!  They have a splash pad for kids which will be great for Maddie this Summer.  I have enjoyed going to the gym these last few days instead of running outside at 5:00 AM!  Maddie & I go in the afternoon before Johnny gets home so it's fun for her to play with other kids and for me to have an hour to myself to work out :)

Hopefully my next post will be more "exciting"!

Here she is playing Peek-A-Boo....

although she only says "BOO" :)  Sweet Harlow is in this pic too!!

and one more just for the fun of it!

No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com