Sunday, March 28, 2010

"maddie-cakes"

Maddie & I had a girls weekend this weekend :)  Johnny was out of town so it was just the two of us all weekend and we had a good time!  I was nervous about Johnny being gone for 3 days since I get SCARED when I'm by myself but for whatever reason this time I wasn't :) 

We kept quite busy all weekend.  Friday we went to eat with friends and then went to Target (woo-hoo - exciting Friday night!)!  Saturday morning we got up and went to a friends to let the kids play together!  Saturdy afternoon our neighbor took Maddie to Church with her & I got to enjoy an afternon to myself - yeah! Sad thing is after an hour or two I was bored and didn't even know what to do!!!!  We spent all morning at Church and before we know it Daddy will be home!  We missed him lots so we're excited for him to be back!!!
soooo cool!!!!!!!
always a lady ;)
trying to "SHUT" the gate!!!!
"enought with the pictures MOM"
ridin' w/ Garret (he calls her "Maddie-cakes" which is sooo cute (while they're young!)
The first thing Garret asked me when we got there was "where is Maddie's bow?"  I guess I am THAT BAD about her wearing a bow...hehe!
Jackson jumped on too!!!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Johnny better watch out! Maddie is gonna be some kinda trouble if those pics are any indication of the future. She looks way too happy to be riding in that truck with those boys! :)

">thecutestblogontheblock.com