Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring is here :)

It has been soooo beautiful the last few days and the forcast looks just awesome!  The sunshine and warm weather make me so very happy!  We haven't been doing anything special, but just spending time outside is nice :)

Maddie all of the sudden is repeating, or trying to repeat, EVERYTHING I say. She has started saying so many new words in the last week!  She has been a great source of entertainment as she's attempting these new words :)

playing with harlow (& being reminded to be "gentle")
taking a break on her chair

trying to answer my phone
I heard something in the kitchen and when I walked in this is what I found.  She had climbed up on the chair and was sitting like a "big girl" drinking her sippy.  She was VERY pleased with herself!

 


2 comments:

Sue said...

I love her outfit! It reminds me of "warm!"

Nancy said...

Cute pics! I especially love the one of Miss Maddie using Mocha as her chair! Poor Mocha girl!

">thecutestblogontheblock.com