Monday, August 23, 2010

We're FREE....

for a week that is....!  As of 4:30 this morning we are officially childless for a WHOLE week!  My mother-in-law flew in yesterday and then this morning her and Maddie flew back to Louisiana where she's going to spend the week with "Papa" & "Rha-Rha!"  It's going to be sooo weird to not have her around this week!  Since we don't live by family the only time that I've been away from her is when Johnny & I go on vacation and the grandparents babysit.  It's going to be so different being at home with Johnny and not Maddie!  We are excited for  freedom but sure will miss our baby girl!  She, on the other hand, is going to be having SO much fun that I'm not so sure she'll be missing us! 

pigging out, on Rha-Rha's lap, at our favorite Mexican restaurant Mamacitas!
she was SUCH a mess when we left!!!

1 comment:

Tara T said...

so....what are you doing with your free time????

">thecutestblogontheblock.com