We had two wonderful little visitors on Saturday! The Sterna's were on vacation in San Antonio all week visiting with their family on their ranch. As an end to their trip they decided to float the river with ADULTS ONLY! I'm sure after a week of kid activities they were ready for some adult time! Johnny and I were happy to keep their girls for the day and ended up meeting them for dinner when they were done in the evening! The girls were soooo good (other than mine, of course) and we enjoyed having them so very much!
ready to go to the splash pad!
they all RAN out to play.....
Savannah decided that she was happier watching from her chair and catching some sun :)
Dylan and Maddie played and played and played
After we got home and ate some lunch I put the little ones down for a nap. Here Dylan is all excited to eat her BIG sucker!
I put her at the table with NO clothes on ... after a few minutes I found her like this....
she had decided to pull the chair up right in front of the TV to eat her sucker!!
After naps the lil' ones took a bath and actually played really well together!
The three of them playing in Maddie's room!




No comments:
Post a Comment