Thursday, August 19, 2010

inflatable wonderland and stomach bug

On Tuesday we went to Inflatable Wonderland in the morning so the kids could let some energy out. It's so hard to find fun things to do in the HOT weather!  I can't wait until it cools off a bit and we can enjoy being outside again!

There has been a nasty stomach bug that has been going around and we were lucky enough to catch it!  Both Maddie and Jaycie threw up on Wednesday and then by afternoon I was feeling terrible!  I was sick all evening and night and was pretty weak all day today!  Thank goodness it's just a 24 hour bug as I HATE feeling sick to my stomach!  We're crossing our fingers Johnny doesn't catch it!

Harlow loved climbing on the mats
Jaycie and Maddie going through the tunnel
Jackson is obsessed with shoes and apparently didn't care that Maddie's are PINK!
Maddie met a friend that was much nicer to Maddie than Maddie was to her....

2 comments:

Tara T said...

Can't believe that little girl's hair!!!

Johnny, Kasey & Madelyn said...

I know - maybe maddie was just jealous that's why she wasn't be nice to her... ;)

">thecutestblogontheblock.com