Monday, August 30, 2010

back to normal

After a week away Maddie flew in yesterday morning with my mother-in-law!  I was sooooooo excited to see her and couldn't believe how much I had missed her!  We had a good week while she was gone but didn't have near the "free time" I thought I would have!  We took advantage over the weekend and went to a concert downtown and spent the night!  We had lots of fun but were VERY ready for our lil' lady to come home!  Maddie was SPOILED rotten all week by her grandparents and I'm sure this week will be a reality check for all of us ;)

Johnny and I ate the concert

all the girls :)
our group

she's HOME and the house is clearly a MESS again!!!

playing with Harlow :)

1 comment:

Brennon said...

How exactly did the concert taste??!! (this is Katie)

">thecutestblogontheblock.com