Monday, August 9, 2010

"UH OH MOMMY"

Sometimes I think if I could sum up my daughter I would say the words "uh oh"!  She is famous for saying "uh oh" when she does something wrong so that she doesn't get in trouble.  Most of the time she gets in trouble anyways so I'm not sure why she thinks that works!  She is a WILD toddler!  Not one that ever really sits down to do, well anything!  This morning she was even wilder than normal which meant that I was running around like crazy trying to keep her in check!  While I was changing Harlow's diaper she managed to get into the pantry (which is usually shut) and get out sprinkles.  She then somehow opened them (even though they were "locked") and spread them all over my WHITE rug and floor!  I spent an HOUR cleaning tiny red sprinkles out of my carpet and am still pretty sure my pretty white rug has a nice red tint to it now!  She drives me crazy :)

this particular area took me FOREVER to clean up
this picture doesn't give her "work" justice
she's so rotten!

No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com