I seem to go through a pattern. I get an itch to "improve" our house and I make a nice LONG list for Johnny. We eventually cross everything off the list and I am content for awhile. Then I get an itch to start all over again! We hadn't been doing much around the house this Summer since we've been so busy. Just trying to keep up with maintenance has been enough. Well I decided that it was time to get going again so we randomly decided to scrape the popcorn off of our living and dining room ceilings yesterday. I CANNOT believe I talked Johnny into doing this since the last time we did it in our old house it was the BIGGEST project ever. We did learn our lesson though and left the ceilings textured instead of trying to finish them flat. Johnny spent most of the day working while Maddie and I ran errands to get out of his way. In the afternoon our dear friends took Maddie off of our hands for a few hours so I could help clean up all the mess & DUST that had taken over our house! They look great but of course he needs to add new crown molding now :)
our crazy lil' lady
she LOVES to be thrown around and this is one of her favorite things to do .... silly girl!
laughing and wanting "more more"
No comments:
Post a Comment