Wednesday, August 18, 2010

more pics from home

My mom sent me a few pictures from when we were home last week!  At first I wasn't going to bring Maddie with me as I knew we would be at the hospital and nursing home a lot and I didn't want her to be an inconvenience.  Of course my parents told me to bring her and we'd figure something out!  My other grandma was nice enough to watch her for us so that we could be at the hospital!  I'm sure glad I brought her because I love that kids don't know to be sad!  They go about their day as happy as can be and I think that it was nice for everyone else to have a reason to laugh :)

We decided to go out to dinner and for drinks one night while we were home since my cousins were also in town.  I, of course, came home early!  They all like to make fun of me for that but what I always try and tell them is that Maddie gets up early regardless of when I get home!  Adam and Lisa ended up spending the night at my parents that night and after going to bed at 3:30 realized what I was talking about when Maddie woke them up 4 hours later at 7:30! hahahahaha :)

"lisa,lisa,lisa,lisa"

Adam (dressed in his clothes from the night before) being a nice uncle and playing with Maddie outside!

My parents cat was nice enough , or lazy enough, to let Maddie push him around the house in her baby stroller!  You can imagine how happy this made her!!!





1 comment:

Tara T said...

You must note that Adam
was "playing" outside at 7:20 am!!!

">thecutestblogontheblock.com