Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas craft and 36 week update

We decided to decorate our Christmas rice krispies today!  Maddie definitely had more fun eating than decorating but she got the hang of it after awhile and seemed to enjoy it! 






I had my 36 week appointment today and got checked for the first time.  I am dilated 1 cm and the baby has dropped so the Dr. was able to feel his head.  I asked him if he had hair and he just laughed at me and said he had no idea!  Maybe this child won't be bald for the first 2 years of his life like his older sister was!  I don't think Johnny will be very happy if I try and hide his baldness with bows ;)

I'm still feeling pretty good for the most part.  I've had some contractions and pains but nothing consistent. It's been getting harder being alone all week.  I feel like I NEVER get a second to myself and Maddie must sense that a baby is about to be here because she has been extra needy. She has been really whiny lately and acting helpless which has been exhausting!  I feel like getting her to do ANYTHING is a battle and I honestly don't have the energy at times.  I think I may check into a hotel for the weekend when Johnny gets home tomorrow! ha!
 I keep trying to remind myself that we only have a couple more weeks and then I'll have help until we move! 

Since I have a scheduled c-section our hope is that I don't progress much over the next few weeks as I have NO desire to go into labor AND have a c-section!  Obviously we have no control over that though so all we can do is patiently wait :)


No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com