Sunday, December 11, 2011

weekly update

We had a good week at home this past week with some GREAT news!  We received a contract on our house on Monday and we couldn't be happier!  We don't want to jinx ourselves but it looks like we'll be closing on Jan 5th which just so happens to be the EXACT same day we were planning on moving!  Crazy, I know!  We continue to say our prayers that everything will go as planned but a contract is definitely a great way to start! 

I was able to get the last of our Christmas shopping done and everything wrapped!  I HATE wrapping presents but it feels so good when it's all done!  We had to hide them in the attic this year since we have a NOSY toddler roaming around!

My Dr's appointment went well with no major updates!  Since I'm having a c-section the Dr. didn't check me which was fine by me!  Next week will be my last appointment before baby boy will be here! 

Meredith and I took the girls to New Braunfels Children's museum one morning to let them burn some energy! 

these pics were on my phone and NOT very good!







No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com