Monday, December 26, 2011

eli micheal johnson

Boy do I have a lot to catch up on!  First thing is to announce the birth of our SWEET baby boy Eli!  We went in EARLY on Wednesday morning to "check in" for our c-section!  One of the OR's was down so we were pushed back a couple of hours!  One of our sweet friends, Lauren, is a nurse at the hospital where I delivered so she came in on her day off to deliver our baby!  It was so nice to see a familiar face and we appreciated her being there!  A c-section was definitely a different experience than my last delivery but I am happy I made the decision to have one! 
He came out at 8:59 AM on December 21st at 7 lbs 1 oz!  The first thing Johnny said is "he looks JUST like Maddie"!  As newborns they are spitting images of each other so it should be interesting to watch him grow and see if they continue to favor each other! 
I took the advice from others and stayed in the hospital for 3 nights and I'm sure glad I did!  The nurses at North Central Baptist are seriously the BEST and once again made our experience there great!
I hate to say this as I don't want to jinx myself but Eli may be the EASIEST baby EVER!  I realize that he's only 5 days old but I can count on one hand how many times I've heard him cry and I actually have to WAKE HIM UP to feed him at night!  We have been sleeping great and I can only pray he continues to be so laid back and easy! 

Here's a few of the MANY pics!  I haven't had time to go through and organize them so I'm sure I'll be adding more as I do!

We love you sweet Eli and thank God for blessing us with such a healthy, happy baby boy :)
















No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com