Happy Birthday Madelyn! Daddy and I love you so much!
I stole an idea from Pinterest about asking the same 20 questions on your child's birthday starting at 3! I was a little worried that Maddie wouldn't want to cooperate but she LOVED answering all the questions! This is going to be SO much fun to look back at from year to year....
I stole an idea from Pinterest about asking the same 20 questions on your child's birthday starting at 3! I was a little worried that Maddie wouldn't want to cooperate but she LOVED answering all the questions! This is going to be SO much fun to look back at from year to year....
1. Favorite Color: "purple and pink"
2. Favorite toy: "unicorn"
3. Favorite fruit: "watermelon"
4. Favorite TV show: "Ice Age"
5. Favorite thing to eat for lunch: "yogurt"
6. Favorite outfit: "my purple skirt"
7. Favorite game to play: "horse game"
8. Favorite snack: "cereal"
9. Favorite animal: "horse"
10. Favorite song: "horse and unicorn song"
11. Favorite book: "unicorn book"
12. Best friend: "Harlow"
13. Favorite cereal: "rainbow cereal"
14. Favorite thing to do outside: "ride on my scooter"
15. Favorite drink: "lemonade"
16. Favorite Holiday: "I don't know what a Holiday is"
17. Favorite thing to take to bed: " my baby rabbit"
18. Favorite breakfast: "yogurt"
19. What do you want for dinner on your Birthday: "pizza"
20.What do you want to be when you grown up: " a princess"
We've got lots of fun things planned for today so I'll update later with pictures :)
This is the best picture I could get this morning so it'll have to do! ha!
We've got lots of fun things planned for today so I'll update later with pictures :)
This is the best picture I could get this morning so it'll have to do! ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment