We've spent some time this week/weekend doing the "necessary" holiday activities! I wanted to get them done this weekend in case baby boy decided to come early! Maddie and I decorated cookies, we went and saw Santa & we went to Santa's Ranch to see the Christmas lights!
she LOVED putting frosting and sprinkles EVERYWHERE!
finished product
Giving one a try!
She talked ALL week about sitting on Santa's lap and telling him what she wanted for Christmas. Even when we were in line she was talking like she was ready to see him. Then....she freaked out....and that was the end of that. She of course managed to tell him what she wanted as long as Johnny held her! ha! When we were leaving she said " I don't like Santa"!
next in line....
walking up...
nope, not gonna happen!
clinging to Daddy
being shy and but still managing to tell him what she wanted for Christmas (horses of course)!
riding the carousal
We went to Santa's Ranch again this year to look at lights. It takes about 30 minutes to drive through and is FULL of all different lights! It's really cool and something we all enjoy! I attempted pics of the lights but the pictures didn't do them justice!
Maddie was VERY excited to get to stand in front with Mommy and look at the lights!
No comments:
Post a Comment