Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!  Johnny got back late last night so we decided spend Thanksgiving at home, just the three of us, this year.  I was quite proud of myself that even though I am now 9 months pregnant we fixed THE ENTIRE meal from scratch!  Johnny helped with the turkey and I made pretty much everything else...haha!  In his defense he did entertain Maddie all morning/early afternoon!  Our meal turned out really good and of course we ate WAY too much!  Maddie cooperated WONDERFULLY and agreed to take a 2nd nap today!  So after eating we all were able to sleep for an hour!  I have a feeling I'm not going to be as lucky with sleep habits from our second child! 

I am SO unbelievably THANKFUL this year!  God seems to bless our family over and over again!  Here's the highlights:
Madelyn is a HEALTHY and mostly happy "almost" three year old
 We are expecting our second child in less than a month
Johnny started a great new job that he is loving
We will be moving to Ft. Worth where we will be closer to family
Our family is HAPPY and HEALTHY


As always we try and remember to thank God for everything we have and don't take for granted how truly blessed we are!

I'll spare any pictures in this post as we didn't make it out of comfy clothes today :)





No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com