Saturday, November 12, 2011

Maddie & Harlow's Birthday Party

Maddie's Birthday isn't until December but with everything going on we decided to have her party early AND decided to combine it with Harlow's Birthday.  Harlow's Birthday was in October so we met in the middle and had it today!  We had the party at the gym where Maddie takes gymnastics.  It worked out so nice having instructors dealing with the kids!  Meredith and I (both being VERY pregnant) appreciated the fact that we didn't have to do NEAR the work we would have had to do if we had it at our homes!  Everything turned out really great and the kids seemed to have a blast!  I'm SO glad I can mark that off my list of things to do in December :)

ready to go :)

I can't believe she's already going to be 3!!!


setting up the "treats" table (Meredith's idea in place of favors)


the birthday girls


blurry but cute


their ADORABLE cake


their individual cakes and a frame of their invite


playing with the parachute



so excited about their cake





blowing out her candles


digging in




2 comments:

BSUAmber said...

Maddie and Harlow look so cute. I would have loved to see a picture of the pregnant ladies!!!

Nancy said...

Awww Kas, she looked adorable!

Happy Early Birthday Maddie!

">thecutestblogontheblock.com