Thursday, November 17, 2011

34 weeks

WOW!  I cannot believe that in 5 weeks we will be meeting our baby boy!  These last few weeks have definitely slowed me down a bit.  I'm sure it's a combination of being on my own all week long (with Johnny working out of town) and the fact that I'm just getting REALLY pregnant!  I still feel good for the most part but have my moments of misery!  I'm trying to take it easy as much as I can as the last thing we want is for him to come early and Johnny be out of town!  It will be SO nice to be together as a family again!  It's going to be stressful moving 2 weeks after the baby is born but will be well worth it!  Now we just need to SELL OUR HOUSE! 

Weeks: 34
Size of baby: 4 3/4 lbs (cantaloupe) 18 inches
Weight gain:  19 lbs
Cravings:  Nothing specific.  I've had a lot more sweets lately but we've also had a lot of Halloween candy around the house!
 
Countdown is on!!!!


 


No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com