Wednesday, July 21, 2010

time to go

We leave for vacation today and we couldn't be MORE excited!  We're flying into Chicago and tomorrow Johnny & I are headed up to my parent's lake house with family & friends to celebrate Johnny's 30th birthday!  The best part is that Ms. Maddie is staying back at my parents house with them for the long weekend :)  Soooooo excited to relax and enjoy ourselves without any kids! I'm sure Madelyn will be having her own party being spoiled by her grandparents!  Johnny will fly back on Monday evening but Maddie and I will be staying for the remainder of the week so that we can attend a reunion the following weekend!  I'll try and update while I'm up there but I may just be having too much fun!

getting distracted by the TV - we may have another ADD child in our family ;)
playing with Daddy's golf bag
running to the door because she thinks Daddy is home!
throwing a tantrum because it wasn't him....
sporting a double chin - she's been getting so chunky lately!

No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com