Tuesday, July 6, 2010

18 month checkup

We went to Maddie's 18 month checkup today!  It's 3 weeks after she turned 18 months but we had to wait a few weeks so that we didn't have to go 2 times for different vaccines!  She was a trooper today and barely even cried when she got her shot!  The Dr. said she is doing great in her development which gave me some encouragement that we're doing something right!  ha!  She continues to be a big girl and we're happy to announce that for the second time in a row her head is ON THE CHARTS - woo-hoo!

height: 33 1/4 inches (>85th %)
weight: 25 lbs 9 oz (70th%)
head: (90th%)




We had a little incident today that I am ashamed to tell about.  While I was at Bible Study this morning Maddie pushed Harlow out of the ball pit and gave her a bloody nose!  Thankfully sweet Harlow is ok!  I felt so bad when I went to pick them up and they told me what happened!  I'm convinced that one day Harlow is going to stand up and just smack Maddie in the face and I'm going to have no choice but to just laugh ;)

No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com