meet my new and NOT improved daughter....
all I can say is I AM READY FOR VACATION!
On a brighter note we've had a great weekend and she actually behaved MUCH better today than she has been this past week! Johnny had Friday off this week which hasn't happened in awhile so we were really excited to have an extra day with him! We went to the splash pad at the gym and Maddie didn't like it as much as I thought she would. Guess she's more of a pool girl! So after dinner with friends last night we decided that we would head to the pool this afternoon! She of course LOVED every second of it and continues to be fearless of the water! This evening we kept our friends sons so that they could go out to dinner WITHOUT kids! The kids were all great and it was fun to have boys around! Tomorrow after Church we're going to float the river for a friends birthday! I can't believe it's the end of July and this is the first time we're floating the river this year! Boy how things change when you have kids ;)
maddie has to copy EVERYTHING garret does....
jackson LOVED mocha & was happy playing with her most of the evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment