Friday, July 9, 2010

i hate walmart

Since I didn't have Harlow today I decided that I better go get my oil changed.  Well since I needed some cleaning supplies and other things I decided that I would just go to Walmart so that I could get everything done at the same place.  After unloading Maddie and giving the oil people my info they informed me that my car would be ready in 1 1/2 hours!  I contemplated walking out but figured that by the time I got the stuff I needed and went somewhere else it would be the same amount of time.  This was NOT good news as it was close to lunch time AND more importantly NAP TIME!  I also DO NOT enjoy roaming around Walmart - AT ALL!  So Maddie and I tried to make the best of it by looking at toys and putting things in our cart that we definitely didn't need!  When she started getting cranky I decided that we would have lunch at the McDonald's in the store!  This is the first time I have EVER eaten in a Walmart & hopefully my last!  I just never could understand why people would want to eat there but then again I've never had to wait 1 1/2 hours for my oil to be changed either!  Why can't they have oil changes at Target?!?!?!

maddie doesn't like walmart either....
but she DOES like cheeseburgers
and sprite!
goofy girl!


No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com