We had a pretty relaxing weekend which was nice after traveling the last two! We grilled out, helped out at Church, hung out with friends, and relaxed :) Maddie was good all weekend so I'm nervous that another "bad" streak is on it's way! I'm crossing all my fingers (and toes) that maybe she'll just be good for awhile :)
I was a BAD mom this weekend and didn't take ANY pictures! I did get some of the girls today though! I was trying to get them to pose for pictures together which is obviously MUCH easier said than done!
best one I could get....
trying to keep her from getting away...
and she's off....
I love how Harlow's looking at Maddie in this picture like she's trying to tell her "stop following me!"
but of course she didn't listen and is chasing her down anyhow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment