Thursday, June 3, 2010

typical morning & tantrums

Maddie is usually super happy when she gets up in the morning and does a good job of entertaining herself!   We won't talk about the afternoon as that's a whole different story!

She's also decided that she doesn't like to sit in the shopping cart anymore.  This has made for TERRIBLE trips to the store.  Usually I get embarrassed and try to do whatever to make her stop crying but today I got fed up.  I told her that the only person that cares if she is crying is herself and that since she is acting like a baby she needed to be buckled in.  Clearly this didn't work as she just screamed louder and DID NOT stop!  I'm sure I looked like the worst mom not paying attention to my "poor" daughter - ha!

she loves to put this bucket on her head.  she'll play with it on there like it's normal. weirdo!
chillin' on the couch


No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com