Tuesday, June 1, 2010

smart girl


We made it back from Louisiana yesterday and had a great trip!  Unfortunately I forgot my camera at home so I don't get to download anymore pics from our trip!  My last post pretty much sums up our trip as we did a lot of swimming, boating & relaxing :) 

We tried to get back into the swing of things today but of course didn't get near enough done!  After being with Grandparents all weekend that let you do WHATEVER you want I had to deal with quite the drama queen! On top of it Ms. Harlow has decided that she is going to crawl ALL OVER the house & pull up on all of the furniture! Never a dull moment around here!  Hopefully after tomorrow all the vacation laundry will be done AND put away :)

being a TOTAL girl and pushing her baby while holding her purse
she got smart and figured that she could hook the purse onto the stroller!


2 comments:

Nancy said...

I spy Ms. Harlow in the background pulling up on the trunk in the second pic. You have your hands full now Kas!

Johnny, Kasey & Madelyn said...

I sure do!!!!!!!!!!!

">thecutestblogontheblock.com