Thursday, June 17, 2010

park n' play

We met friends at the park to play this morning.  I had two extra kids with me which means I was a mom of four today!  Thankfully the two extras are 10 & 8 so they're really more of a help than anything!  We only lasted at the park for an hour or so because it was SO HOT!  The rest of our day was spent doing stuff around the house and going to the gym.  Nothing special.

 I got a little ahead of myself by putting a barrette in Madelyn's hair!  I couldn't help it though I am just SO excited that it's starting to grow :)
I FINALLY got a double stroller for these two lil' ladies!  We spent part of the afternoon yesterday riding it around the house...hehe!
kids everywhere....
Alaina and Maddie going down the slide
riding the big bug!


No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com