Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day!


Happy Happy Father's Day to my DAD!  He is truly the best dad in the whole wide world.  He worked so hard for our family and then came home and worked even harder at loving us!  To say he has a big heart would be an understatement!  I have him to thank for marrying Johnny as he was such a wonderful example of what kind of man I wanted to spend my life with.  I am so proud to call him MY DAD :)  I love you Dad & wish I could have spent the day with you!



Happy Father's Day to my father-in-law Mike!  He has been a second father to me and has loved me like his own.  Without him Johnny wouldn't be the father he is so I owe him a BIG THANK YOU for that!  We love you very much Mike & hope you had a wonderful day! 



The biggest Happy Father's Day to Johnny!  I can't even begin to describe what a wonderful father he has been to Madelyn.  She is one lucky girl!  To see their close relationship is a  bigger joy than I ever knew.  Maddie is so blessed to have a father like Johnny & I thank God every day for him. 






No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com