Friday, June 11, 2010

too much ice cream

We've had a good week this week!  I was able to FINALLY get caught up after being gone the last two weekends!!!!!!! YEAH!  Otherwise we haven't had too much going on!  Maddie has continued to be pretty good which is MUCH appreciated by here daddy & I :)

We met friends at the park and she played so HARD!  She went up and down the slide at least 200 times!
Of course she needed a snack after all her hard work :)
I was watching her play with her baby and she took the pants off and went over to the drawer and got a diaper and wipes and came back to the couch where she tried to wipe & change her baby!  It was toooo funny!
Literally taking a bath in the bucket I was using to mop.....
We gave her an ice cream cone after dinner so that Johnny and I could actually have 10 minutes to have a conversation.... of course we spent most of that time laughing at her....
digging her hand in....
YUM!!!!
after she was finished of course she wanted "more" (for all of you who know sign language)
Oh how I LOVE this face!!!!!!
she was CRAZY after dinner....seriously....she was running all over with her bucket on her head - silly girl :)



No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com