I flew back to Chicago ALONE this weekend! My oldest friend, Kate, was getting married and there was NO WAY I would ever miss it! She was a stunning bride and the wedding was just gorgeous! I did miss my family like crazy though and was ready to come home yesterday! This wedding kicked of what will be a BUSY wedding month for us! This weekend is the only weekend in July that we're home which is just insane!
My oldest friends - Congrats Kate!!!!
Johnny and Maddie had a good weekend just the two of them! They went out to breakfast, went to the pool, visited with friends, cleaned Daddy's truck, went to Church and watched movies! He did tell me he was ready for me to come home and that being a single Dad was easier said than done :)
helping Daddy clean out his truck!
My best friend from college had her baby this weekend! Everett Fox was born on 6/26 and is just adorable! I am so very happy for Dave & Amber and can't wait to get out to North Carolina and get my hands on him! Love you guys!
How cute is he!?!?!!
No comments:
Post a Comment