I could go on and on and on about how lucky I am with all of the 'Fathers' in my life. Johnny has been beyond what I could have ever hoped for in a father to Maddie. I don't even have to brag about it because it shows in the closeness that the two of them have! She's the first to tell you that " MY best friend is DADDY" and "Daddy is MY boyfriend" and " I LOVE MY Daddy"!!! Her eyes light up the second he walks in the door and she doesn't leave his side until he's done tucking her in at night! Nothing in the world makes me happier and she's so very lucky to have him!
Happy Father's Day to My Dad! I am also a VERY lucky girl and can't wait to spend next weekend with him! Love you Dad and hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Father's Day to my father-in-law! I have you to thank for the man and father Johnny has been for our family! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment