Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My big girl!

I've been contemplating whether or not to write this post for the chance that I'll jinx it!  I can proudly say that Maddie is POTTY TRAINED!  Last Monday I decided to suck it up and give the whole potty training thing a REAL chance!  I was totally shocked by how great she did and realized that I can had no choice but to stay with it.  For the first part of the week we stayed naked on bottom and eventually introduced panties!  We've been without diapers for a week and a half and she has done SO well!  I'm fully aware that we could back track at any moment and I'm also aware that most of her success is due to PURE LUCK on timing!  I can't say I did anything special so I think she was just ready!  So far she's done great and has been out in public and at childcare at Church many times!  She also happened to turn 2 1/2 this past weekend so maybe that was the magic age for us!  We are still using diapers at night and I have a feeling we will be for awhile as she still wakes up pretty wet in the morning!  I'm proud of my lil' lady and grateful to get rid of the diapers!!!!






2 comments:

Brennon said...

Yeah Maddie!!! Come teach Savannah!

BSUAmber said...

Her hair is so precious. It looks like it's getting lighter in the sun!

">thecutestblogontheblock.com