We drove up to Ft. Worth when Johnny go off work on Friday! We met up with Papa, Rha - Rha (who were also in town), Uncle Joel, Aunt Laynie and Jaycie for dinner and then sent Maddie back with them to spend the night with Jaycie! Johnny and I headed over to Justin and Brennon's and enjoyed playing Texas Jenga (GIANT)! We were up bright and early on Saturday and met up with the family to swim! After Maddie's nap we all headed out to a cornhole tournament where we spent the rest of the day! It was a blast but was SO hot! The girls were VERY good considering the heat and the amount of time we were there! Sunday morning we got up and headed home! It was a quick trip but lots of fun! We always enjoy spending time with our family :)
Unfortunately after Maddie's nap yesterday she felt warm. I didn't think much of it until she insisted on going to bed EARLY and refused a bath (her favorite)! I gave her some tylenol and got her to sleep. When she woke up this morning she was complaining that "my teeth hurt" so I'm assuming that her 2 year molars are coming in! It has been a MISERABLE day! Hoping these teeth pop through sooner than later cause we sure aren't having ANY fun around here - just lots of whining and tears!
I wasn't very good at taking pictures this weekend but the girls enjoyed swimming, a bounce house and iphone games!
playing in the pool with her cousin
Rha-Rha
THANK GOODNESS for Iphone games - what did we EVER do without these? haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment