After traveling last weekend it was really nice to not have ANY plans this weekend!!! We enjoyed hanging out as a family and not doing much of anything :) Saturday we went to a BBQ at some friends but other than that we hung around the house and took a short trip to the Zoo this morning! It was a great, relaxing weekend and helped us gear up for our BUSY BUSY Summer!!!
Nothing like a COLD popsicle to cool off from the heat
fun at the zoo
Maddie's started working out with me!
Pool FUN! She was obsessed with checking her swim diaper!
And the GOOD news is.....
Maddie's going to be a BIG SISTER! I'm almost 10 weeks and we couldn't be more excited! Of course our planning is TOTALLY off again and this baby will be due December 28th! Looks like December's are going to be a busy month for us!!! I've already gotten 3 ultrasounds since I was seeing a specialist and the baby is growing right on schedule! We can't wait to become a family of 4! I decided to try and take weekly belly pictures since I didn't take ANY with Maddie and am SO regretting it now! I keep asking Johnny questions about when I was pregnant with Maddie because I can't remember anything and never documented it! So, here's the first belly shot taken at 9 1/2 weeks. Excuse the fact that I have NO makeup on - I'm not even going to pretend like I usually do because most days this is how you'll find me! ha! I know it doesn't look like much but I SWEAR my stomach is bigger! Now, I can't say whether it's from the baby or the extra food ;)
3 comments:
YAY!! So excited for you guys. Decembers are not only going to be busy for you guys...but expensive! ha And Maddie exercising with you - priceless!
So very excited for you guys! And you are dang skinny even if you feel bigger!! :)
thanks guys! I promise I don't look near as skinny from the front, that's why I took a side picture :)
Post a Comment