Tuesday, May 10, 2011

potty training

We've been trying to start potty training Maddie.  I know that she knows when she goes in her diaper but she still DOES NOT care!!!  We've had a few successful times on the potty but nothing to brag about quite yet!  The real problem is ME!  I need to suck it up and stay consistent about it!  Selfishly it's SO much easier to just change her diaper but I know that she needs to get going on this potty business!  So hopefully since we'll be home all weekend with nothing to do Johnny and I can concentrate on getting her to use her potty!

running to the bathroom for the 100th time saying "I gotta poo poo"

"why are we documenting this MOM"


YAY Maddie!


random picture from Cinco De Mayo



3 comments:

Brennon said...

Ha! I just bought Savannah that same shirt.

Johnny, Kasey & Madelyn said...

that's cause we're both cheap ;)

Brennon said...

Savannah hasn't worn hers yet, but I am glad to see it looks cute on!

">thecutestblogontheblock.com