Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I hope everyone had a great and safe 4th of July weekend! We enjoyed the three day weekend with NO plans!  Friday night we went up to our town fair and ate some dinner and let Maddie ride some rides. We found out quickly that she is fearless and since she's so tall she was able to go on a ride that she was probably too young to be on!  We had a great time watching her face, especially on the roller coaster!!!

Saturday was a day of setting up the pool in the backyard and just hanging out!  We finished the night off with a good dinner and blizzards from Dairy Queen (my FAVORITE when pregnant)!

Sunday we went to Church all morning and then out to lunch!  Our afternoon was spent being lazy and all three of us got a good nap in :)

Today we decided we'd walk to our town's parade.  It was much further than we anticipated and we realized that probably wasn't the best idea with the 100 degree weather!  Maddie had fun watching the parade and I used the LONG walk as an excuse to not work out this afternoon!  After lunch and naps we hung out some more in the baby pool (yes all three of us somehow managed to fit) and Johnny's out grilling us dinner as I type this!

It was SO nice to have a weekend at home together since this week starts 3 weeks in a row of PURE CHAOS!  We will be traveling like crazy for weddings and vacation!  All things we're VERY excited about!!!

Garrett, Maddie and Jackson riding the cars

Garrett and Maddie riding the "DRAGON"!  It is really an alligator!


riding the train with Jackson


flying dinasaur solo



waiting for the parade to start


this is what I got when I asked for a picture!


so lady like ;)



No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com