I am 15 weeks pregnant and can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone! I have been feeling GREAT this entire pregnancy (other than a few days) so hopefully that will continue! We'll go in 3 weeks to find out the sex! I really have NO idea what we're having! I have a feeling another girl but had a dream the other night that it was a boy! Of course we're praying for healthy :)
My belly has definitely popped out these last couple of weeks! I'm at the awkward faze of my pants not being comfortable buttoned but not quite ready for maternity clothes. Thank goodness for Summer dresses! That seems to be what I live in these days!!!
Maddie still doesn't totally understand that there is a baby in my belly! Although as I'm getting bigger she seems to be more aware of it! Of course it's her baby, not mine ;) I'm going to try and be better about updating my pregnancy so I can remember this fun time in our lives!!!
1 comment:
Awww! Look at that lil bump! Miss ya!!!
Post a Comment