Sunday, October 10, 2010

weekend

The weekend has gone by all too fast as usual!  This weekend was a little different because Johnny has been helping a friend do work on a house so it was just Maddie and I!  I was going stir crazy without Johnny around so I tried to keep as busy as possible.  We packed up in the stroller yesterday and went garage sale shopping all morning!  It was a beautiful morning and other than Maddie throwing a MASSIVE tantrum on the way home it was a nice time!  We had some friends of ours over for the LSU/Florida game last night and Johnny was able to join us for the second half after he finished up helping his friend.  Today we had a wonderful morning at Church and Maddie is taking a MUCH NEEDED LONG nap!  We sure hope everyone had a great weekend :)

She has been getting SO chunky lately which usually means she's about to grow again! 

Here she is actually "talking" to the camera!  This NEVER happens so I had to take advantage!  Excuse the chocolate on her face ;)





1 comment:

Nancy said...

Cutest...video...yet!!!

I love the end of it.

">thecutestblogontheblock.com