Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Today has been a wonderful but LONG day!  We started our Sunday off at Church like any other Sunday but since today was also Halloween we had a much busier day!  Our Church did a Trunk or Treat and since I was in charge of it Johnny took Maddie home after service to get a quick nap and I stayed to get ready for the event. Our Trunk or Treat was a HUGE success and we saw soooo many new people there!  The kids all had a blast trunk or treating, doing crafts, playing games, going on a hayride, getting their faces painted, and enjoying dinner!  Johnny and I came home wiped out and of course Ms. Maddie was/still is on a sugar high!  She was a gnome for Halloween and of course I think she's the cutest little gnome I've ever seen :)

my lil' gnome
hugging Jackson when she saw him....
Since I was in charge of the event and Johnny was busy with the hayride one of our youth, Christine, took care of Maddie all afternoon!  I don't know what we would have done without her and Maddie got to have SO much fun!!!

My two favorite girls - Harlow was a clown and it was the cutest costume I may have ever seen!!!!
best friends - SOOO sweet!

No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com