We've had a pretty busy weekend so far and it's only going to get busier tomorrow being that it's Halloween! Last night we FINALLY got the chance to go to Wurstfest. Wurstfest is a big German fest that is held in New Braunfels every year! We've been wanting to go for the last few years so we were excited when Tammy said she'd watch Maddie for us so that we could go! We had lots of fun and enjoyed our night out! We got home late and Tammy lives out in the country so we decided to just spend the night since Maddie was already sleeping. I ended up putting Maddie in bed with me and in the middle of the night I woke up to a thud and her screaming. She rolled off the top of the bed and onto the floor. Since it was dark I didn't think anything of it and got her calmed down and back to sleep. We woke up to a nice black eye in the morning and realized that she fell onto a rod! Thank goodness it just gave her a black eye!! I'm thinking that if we had known we could have planned a different Halloween costume for tomorrow ;)
she thinks she's SO cool with her shades!
"hi mommy"
Whitney and Keller were over this afternoon while Johnny, Jared and their helper Jenson were helping out at Tammy & Jeff's. I heard Keller "yeehaw-ing" upstairs and when I went to see what he was up to I found this! He had dragged Maddie's pony to the top of the stairs and had on undies, his boots, and a miniature cowboy hat! It was SOOO funny! He kept yelling "yeehaw, I'm a cowboy"!
best I could get of her black eye....the picture doesn't do it justice!


2 comments:
Savannah has a black eye right now too, but it's just about healed.
Poor Maddie. That happened the night before Savannah was born to Dylan. She was sleeping with me and fell out of bed, except there was blood gushing everywhere!
Post a Comment