As I've mentioned before Madelyn LOVES babies and to play "mommy"! Yesterday while I was putting laundry away I told her and Harlow to go play in "Maddie's" room! I heard them laughing and talking in the room and as I stood in the hallway I heard Maddie saying "nigh night turtle - love you", "night night bear - love you" and so on and so on! When I walked in the room I found this....
she had put her little animals to bed and put blankets over them :)
putting Patrick to bed.....
It scares me how technological our kids are going to be growing up! Maddie knows exactly what to do with our Iphones! She'll grab the phone hand it to Johnny and say "daddy kitty cat" or "daddy animals" or "daddy shapes"! Then later on I get to take credit for the fact that she knows her shapes or the sounds of animals...hahahaha ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment