Thursday, October 21, 2010

sick

I got home from running errands yesterday and Johnny informed me that Maddie had fallen asleep on him!  THIS NEVER HAPPENS!  As soon as he handed her to me I knew she had a fever.  After taking her temperature to confirm it I figured we were in for a long night.  She went to sleep at 6:00 after taking some Tylenol and to my surprise she did NOT wake up once all night!  Of course I got up and checked on her a couple of times to make sure her fever wasn't too bad!  She slept in until after 8:00 this morning and seems to be in MUCH better spirits!  At most she has a low grade temp today and hopefully it's just a 24 hour bug!  I was hoping for a day of this...

but I'm sure that's just my wishful thinking ;)


No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com