Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BIG DAY :)

We had a BIG day yesterday! We are in Pierre Part visiting Johnny's parents for the week. We are having a ton of fun spending time with family and friends and hanging out on the lake. Anyhow...Maddie decided to roll over yesterday! She has been SO SO close for the last week or so but now she's made it all the way over. YAY! Now that she finally got all the way over she won't stop. Every time she's laying down she is rolling over. She can go from her back to her belly but hasn't quite figured out how to get from her belly to her back. So this is how it goes....she rolls over to her belly then YELLS at me to come and turn her back around. This will repeat as long as I let it! I can see this getting old VERY quick. She's going to need to learn how to roll back over SOON!
We also fed her cereal for the first time last night! I figured it was her reward for acting like a big girl and rolling over. She LOVED the cereal, or at least what stayed in her mouth. She kept opening her mouth wanting more!
I have videos of both of these things but unfortunately I left my cord to download them at home. I will have a nice long post once we get home with lots of pictures and videos from our trip :)

No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com